Self-funding prices are displayed below. Please note that insured prices will vary depending on insurer; and all initial assessments will be 60 minutes unless otherwise stated.
Sports Medicine Doctors Concussion Service - please call reception for further details
*exclusively for patients who have been set a hydrotherapy programme by physiotherapy following a one-to-one session. There can be up to 2 people in the pool at any one time.
*This is the additional charge where the gait analysis is covered by private medical insurance.
(The shock waves are abrupt, high amplitude pulses of mechanical energy, similar to soundwaves, generated by an electromagnetic coil or a spark in water)
(Available for plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendonitis)
Children’s Services - Please call reception for further details
*This does not include the consultant fee’s which are £300 and will be billed separately by the Consultant
Physiotherapy - Perform Southampton
At Perform we are delighted to offer the services of our Highly Specialised Physiotherapist’s who have a unique skill set and are specially trained in the treatment of complex and chronic conditions. For more information about our physiotherapists please visit ‘Our Team’ (Hyperlink to Highly Specialised Team)
List the below clinicians:
• Joanna Spencer – Specialist Shoulder Physiotherapist and Perform’s Clinical Lead
• Jo Hipkiss – Specialist Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist and Perform’s Sports Medicine Lead
• Steph Cain– Specialist Spinal Physiotherapist
• Julie Nash – Specialist Knee Physiotherapist
• Debbie Prince – Specialist Shoulder Physiotherapist
• Mel South – Specialist Foot and Ankle Physiotherapist
• Olive Wilkinson – Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist
• Karen MacLeod – Specialist Men and Women’s Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
• Becky Pearce – Paediatric Neurology Physiotherapist
Clinical Rehabilitation Session
Strength and Conditioning with Nick Harvey -Physical Performance Coach for Mens U21 England Football Team
Merchandise - Please ask reception for further details