Sports Nutrition allows you to:
- Get improved results from your training.
- Improve your personal best.
- Compete or take part in an event.
- Improve your energy levels.
- Improve your recovery capacity.
- Reduce illnesses.
- Recover from or minimise incidence of injury.
Nutrition and hydration plays a critical role in helping you to get the most out of your training and sports performance. Getting nutrition and hydration right can help improve performances, but getting it wrong may lead to injury, illness, or disappointing performances. Our sports nutritionist is able to help you:
- Ensure you are eating a diet with the right balance of nutrients and fuel for your individual training and sports performance needs.
- Learn how to optimise your training, performance and recovery through practising appropriate ‘nutrient timing’.
- Optimise your hydration strategies for training and competition.
- Optimise your digestive health and develop strategies to help prevent gastro-intestinal distress.
- Strengthen your immune system which will help reduce your susceptibility to colds and other infections.
- Support your bone, joint and muscle health to help prevent injury or recovery from injury.