Spire Healthcare website: www.spireperform.com
Notice and disclaimer
- By accessing any part of the website, you will be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the website immediately.
- Spire Healthcare may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the website.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Spire Healthcare makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The material on this website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Spire Healthcare provides this website on the basis that Spire Healthcare excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, any conditions implied by law) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Spire Healthcare has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Spire Healthcare, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website), and any of Spire’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract orotherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the
website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
- Material appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Spire Healthcare. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. Links to such sites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the website. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations and Spire Healthcare does not control and is not responsible for
these websites or their content or availability. Spire Healthcare therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk. To the full extent permissible by law, Spire Healthcare disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
- If you require any further information you may either (i) email your enquiry to the webmaster firstname.lastname@example.org; or
(ii) write to: Spire Healthcare, PO Box 62647, 120 Holborn, London EC1P 1JH.
- All content on this website is copyright © Spire Healthcare Limited . Please see our copyright notice for more information. Spire Healthcare and/or its licensors are the owners of the copyright and database rights in the site, except where specifically stated otherwise, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. Spire Healthcare is the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
- The confidentiality of your information is of paramount concern to Spire Healthcare. To this end, Spire Healthcare fully complies with Data Protection Legislation and Medical Confidentiality Guidelines. Information submitted to Spire Healthcare over this website is normally unprotected until it reaches us. Users are requested not to send confidential details or credit card numbers, for example, by email, unless specifically requested by Spire Healthcare.
- We do not collect information about individuals, except where this is specifically stated and provided with your knowledge. We do collect nonspecific visitor information by means of a programme called SurfStats, provided by Surfstats, on most parts of the Spire Healthcare site. This information is related to your browser and operating system and does not include any personal details. You can find out more about SurfStats on their website at www.surfstats.com.
- We also use "cookies" which are alphanumeric identifiers that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard-drive that enable our system to recognise you when you visit the site. This helps Spire Healthcare to track basic visitor information in order that we can better tailor the site to our visitors' needs. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can disable this function by changing your browser settings if you so wish.
- We may share overall visitor trends and other generic information collected on this website with third parties but we do not pass on any personal details or personally identifiable information without your specific consent.
- Spire Healthcare Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 1522532. Its registered office is at 120 Holborn, London EC1N 2TD.
- Spire Thames Valley Hospital Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 6526032. Its registered office is at 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD.
- Classic Hospitals Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 5384616. Its registered office is at 120 Holborn, London EC1N 2TD.